The LORD has told you…to do what is right, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.
My heart leaps for joy and with my song I praise him.
Our children are a heritage from the LORD.
For just as the body is one and has many members, and all the members of the body, though many, are one body.
I Corinthians 12:12
Together you may with one voice glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.
“St. Paul’s Catholic School, in union with family and Church, provides a Catholic education that promotes Christ-like behavior, and ensures individual academic excellence.”
St. Paul’s is the vanguard Catholic school in the provision of classical education for the entire Treasure Valley and the only Theology of the Body campus in Idaho. We are accredited by the Western Catholic Education Association (WCEA), the same program used by all Catholic schools in Idaho, but we approach education as a manifestation of faith in the spirit of Saint Pope John Paul II, who confirmed that intellect and faith are not exclusive but complementary in the soul’s ascent to the Father. St. Paul’s is a member of the Institute for Catholic Liberal Education, and one of two schools in Idaho.
Catholic Classical Education
St. Paul’s Catholic School combines classical education with a Catholic Christian theology for a Catholic Classical education.
Our school proudly follows this Catholic, classical style of education in an effort to challenge each student to develop in spirit, mind and body. The teachers at St. Paul’s inspire each student to think independently, acquire truth, and make intelligent moral judgments. These are skills for life well beyond the walls of St. Paul’s.
A classical or liberal arts education has been essential to education since ancient times. The word “liberal” is from the word liberare, “to set free”. The goal of classical education is to liberate the mind from the limitations of any one specialized skill in order to be able to appreciate and converse in any science, art, or theology.
At a Glance
- Grades Preschool – Eight. Class sizes are capped at 18
- Uniform dress code
- Tuesday & Thursday morning Mass with participation by students of all Christian denominations
- Individual and class community service requirements
- St. Paul’s is fully accredited by the Western Catholic Education Association and recognized by the Institute for Catholic Liberal Education as the only classical Catholic school in the State of Idaho
- Full curriculum including specialist classes – art, music, and physical education
- Middle school students are offered art, baking, technology, music, etiquette classes and study hall
- Beautiful, historical, convenient downtown location
- As Canyon County’s first and only Catholic school, St. Paul’s has served the children of Idaho and their families since 1922
Visit St. Paul’s Catholic School
St. Paul’s Catholic School is conveniently located at 810 15th Ave. South in beautiful Nampa, Idaho. We love to see our SPCS families on campus, and we are happy to welcome visitors.
Send us a message by clicking on the contact link below. Or better yet, stop by and say hello!
St. Paul's Catholic School
Academic Excellence in a Faith-Filled Environment Since 1922
810 15th Avenue South
Nampa, ID 83651
Phone: (208) 467-3601
Fax: (208) 467-6485