The LORD has told you…to do what is right, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.
My heart leaps for joy and with my song I praise him.
Our children are a heritage from the LORD.
For just as the body is one and has many members, and all the members of the body, though many, are one body.
I Corinthians 12:12
Together you may with one voice glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.
Open House - March 2, 2021
Come and experience St. Paul’s Catholic School! Please join us on Tuesday, March 2, 2021 from 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm.
- Tour our school
- Meet our teachers and learn more about our exciting programs
- Visit with our School Principal and School Staff
- Experience the warm and welcoming St. Paul’s Community
We look forward to welcoming you to our school!
Buy your Gala Tickets Here!
Job Posting: Principal
“St. Paul’s Catholic School, in union with family and Church, provides a Catholic education that promotes Christ-like behavior, and ensures individual academic excellence.”
St. Paul’s is the vanguard Catholic school in the provision of classical education for the entire Treasure Valley and the only Theology of the Body campus in Idaho. We are accredited by the Western Catholic Education Association (WCEA), the same program used by all Catholic schools in Idaho, but we approach education as a manifestation of faith in the spirit of Saint Pope John Paul II, who confirmed that intellect and faith are not exclusive but complementary in the soul’s ascent to the Father. St. Paul’s is a member of the Institute for Catholic Liberal Education, and one of two schools in Idaho.
Catholic Classical Education
St. Paul’s Catholic School combines classical education with a Catholic Christian theology for a Catholic Classical education.
Our school proudly follows this Catholic, classical style of education in an effort to challenge each student to develop in spirit, mind and body. The teachers at St. Paul’s inspire each student to think independently, acquire truth, and make intelligent moral judgments. These are skills for life well beyond the walls of St. Paul’s.
A classical or liberal arts education has been essential to education since ancient times. The word “liberal” is from the word liberare, “to set free”. The goal of classical education is to liberate the mind from the limitations of any one specialized skill in order to be able to appreciate and converse in any science, art, or theology.
At a Glance
- Grades K-8. Class sizes are capped at 18
- Uniform dress code
- Monday – Thursday morning all school Mass with participation by students of all denominations.
- Individual and class community service requirements
- St. Paul’s is fully accredited by the Western Catholic Education Association
- Full curriculum including art, music, Latin and physical education.
- Middle school students are offered art, technology, and successful study habits electives.
- Beautiful, historical, convenient downtown location
- As Canyon County’s first parochial school, St. Paul’s has served the children of Idaho and their families since 1922.
Text Vogel to 84576 to receive SMS notifications about the church.
Text STOP to 84576 to stop notifications at any time.
Text HELP to 84576 for help.
St. Paul's Catholic School
Academic Excellence in a Faith-Filled Environment Since 1922
1515 8th Street South
Nampa, ID 83651
Phone: (208) 467-3601
Fax: (208) 467-6485