St. Paul’s Catholic School is now hiring for the 2021-2022 school year
To apply, please submit:
- Letter of Interest
- Completed Diocesan Application for Employment for Catholic Schools
Please submit your application materials to:
St. Paul’s Catholic School
Attn: Sara R. Harris, Principal
1515 8th Street, South
Nampa, Idaho 83651
*All positions will start August 2021.
Elementary & Middle School Teaching Positions
St. Paul’s Catholic School is accepting applications for elementary and middle school teachers. The school is dedicated to its mission to deliver the highest-quality faith formation and academic opportunities for all students. Teachers are committed to their Catholic faith, and are willing and able to work in an environment that emphasizes the education of the whole child through a classical approach to instruction.
Grade level assignments will be determined based on the skill sets of the hired applicants. Salary is based on education and experience. The positions are open until filled.
Education, Professional Credentials, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in education or content area taught.
- Current State of Idaho teaching certification (or the ability to obtain) with appropriate endorsements.
- Diocesan ministry certification or working towards certification.
- Ability to regularly employ appropriate educational technology in the classroom.
- Prior experience teaching PK-8th
If you would like more information, and/or the full job description, please contact the school at (208) 467-3601, or email@example.com.
Elementary and Middle School Counselor
St. Paul’s Catholic School is seeking a School Counselor for the 2021-2022 school year. The position will serve both Elementary and Middle school students and report to the School Principal. Compensation is commensurate with experience. Position is part-time.
- Hold a Master’s degree from an accredited postsecondary institution.
- Hold a valid State of Idaho School Counseling certificate.
- Hold ACSI certification or be willing to participate in a program to complete the requirements for certification within a specified time period.
- Be highly qualified in counseling and guidance for K-8th grade levels.
- Demonstrate a reasonable level of computer literacy, having a basic proficiency in word processing, creation and use of a spreadsheet, e-mail, and the Internet.
- Possess evidence of other adequate preparation, background, or experience as determined by the school administrator.
Ideal Personal Qualities
- Demonstrate sensitivity toward staff, parent, volunteers, and children, and an ability to interact effectively with them.
- Meet everyday stress with emotional stability, objectivity, and optimism.
- Understand the importance of discernment, discretion, and confidentiality in the operation of the classroom and school.
- Develop and maintain rapport with students, parents, and staff by treating others with courtesy, patience, friendliness, dignity, respect, and a good sense of humor.
- Defend principles and conviction in the face of pressure and partisan influence.
- Recognize her or his mistakes and take measures to correct them.
- Be a team player.
- Use acceptable English in written and oral communication. Speak with clear articulation.
- Respectfully submit and be loyal to constituted authority.
- Make an effort to appreciate and understand the school community and culture.
- Place her or his school ministry ahead of other jobs or volunteer activities.
- Maintain a personal appearance that is a Christian role model of cleanliness, modesty, and good taste consistent with school policy.
We are currently looking for Substitute Teachers. Please use the RCDB Application for a Certified Position for teaching positions and the RCDB Application for Employment for all of the other positions.
All employees must take a Safe Environment Class (SEW), pass a background check and be fingerprinted prior to employment.
Please send your resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Paul's Catholic School
Academic Excellence in a Faith-Filled Environment Since 1922
1515 8th Street South
Nampa, ID 83651
Phone: (208) 467-3601
Fax: (208) 467-6485