Parent support and dedication to students and our school is one of the key reasons that we are so successful. At St. Paul’s Catholic School, our Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) provides a place for parents, teachers and staff to join in support of the welfare and education of our students, consistent with the philosophy and academic standards of our school. We encourage and promote cooperation, understanding and communication between home and school.
How do I get involved in the PTO?
PTO meetings are the first Thursday of the month at 3:15 p.m. in the St. Paul’s School library. All parents are welcome and encouraged to attend! There is always a need for parents to get involved and volunteer.
How can I help?
Contact the PTO members listed on this page for more information!
- Suzanne Nienhouse, president firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carmen Bengoa, vice-president email@example.com
- Heidi Shumate, treasurer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sandy Anguiano, secretary email@example.com
Our PTO sponsors several school-wide programs and events throughout the year to help with fundraising and community buidling efforts. Some of these events include:
- Back to School BBQ
- Fun Run
- Christmas-Teacher Giving Tree
- Monthly teacher appreciation lucheons
- Derby Day
- Annual Golf Tournament
- Annual Red, White, and Brew parent social
- Book Fair
- Box Tops For Education
- Monthly “Disciple of the Month” gift bags
St. Paul's Catholic School
Academic Excellence in a Faith-Filled Environment Since 1922
1515 8th Street South
Nampa, ID 83651
Phone: (208) 467-3601
Fax: (208) 467-6485