Fundraising and Registration Requirements for St. Paul’s parents
St. Paul’s Catholic School sets high behavioral and academic standards, which can only be achieved with the support and cooperation of parents. Therefore, as a parent of a St. Paul’s Catholic School student, I commit to the following:
- To send my child(ren) to school well rested and nourished.
- To oversee and encourage homework and good study habits.
- To familiarize myself with the school handbook so as to support the school staff in enforcing expectations at school and at home.
- To pay tuition and fees according to my signed tuition contract.
- To complete a minimum of 20 volunteer hours with the school.
- To attend weekend Mass with my child(ren).
- To contribute to the life of my Parish through time, talent and treasure.
- To encourage my child(ren) to become involved with liturgical ministries such as altar serving, choir and lecturing.
Fundraising and Volunteer Requirements
Current families of full-time students, Kindergarten through 8th grade must volunteer a total of 20 hours, per family, per year. Those volunteer hours must include:
- Fall Fair: 8 hours (4 of the 8 hours must be in a game booth)
- Dinner Auction and Gala: 6 hours
- The remaining 6 hours can be completed a variety of ways.
Please reference the student handbook for more detail on volunteer options.
If you have a child in Pre 3, you are required to volunteer 5 hours per family.
- Fall Fair: 3 hours
- Dinner Auction and Gala: 2 hours
If you have a child in Pre 4, you are required to volunteer 7 hours per family.
- Fall Fair: 4 hours
- Dinner Auction and Gala: 3 hours
Please reference the student handbook for more detail on volunteer options.Please reference the student handbook for more detail on volunteer options.
Fall Fair – September TBD
- All families must complete a total of 8 hours (with the exception of Preschool only families) of service at the Fall Fair. 4 of these hours must be in a game booth.
- Bring candy for the Game Booth Prizes
- Donate 1 item to Bingo or our Country Store
- Purchase or sell $25 in raffle tickets
*It is important to note that if a family does not meet the mandatory service hours, they will be charged $600.
Dinner Gala – TBD
- All families must complete a total of 6 hours (with the exception of Preschool only families) of service for the Dinner Gala.
- Donate 2 items for the silent auction, each with a minimum value of $50.
- Buy or sell $30 in raffle tickets
*It is important to note that if a family does not meet the mandatory service hours, they will be charged $1,500.
I commit to the above, understanding that faith formation is a responsibility shared by school, parish and parents. I also understand that the commitment and cooperation of parents is vital to the quality and future of St. Paul’s School. Please print out the PDF that is linked to this page and return it to the school office.
St. Paul's Catholic School
Academic Excellence in a Faith-Filled Environment Since 1922
1515 8th Street South
Nampa, ID 83651
Phone: (208) 467-3601
Fax: (208) 467-6485